How do I view the expression of the gene per cell line?

landen...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2016, 3:02:24 PM11/16/16
to BioGPS
I am trying to view which cell lines express FHT1 human ferritin. I can view which tissues express FHT1, but how do I get to the window where I can see which cell lines express FHT1?

Thanks!

G Tsueng

Nov 21, 2016, 2:06:29 PM11/21/16
to BioGPS, landen...@gmail.com
Hi!

You will need to pick a data set that has the cell lines you are interested in viewing. If you are interested in finding more details about what cells were used for the specific tissues in the GeneAtlas U133A, gcrma default dataset, see the annotations here. Otherwise, you can check out the NCI-60 dataset for expression in various cancer cell lines, or explore the data set library for even more cell lines.

best wishes,
ginger