Is BioGPS down?

Hagan, Rob

Mar 27, 2017, 4:43:00 PM3/27/17
to bio...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am a faithful and devoted BioGPS user – I use it several times a week.  Is it down?  I get “No Data to Display” for an gene queried – mouse, human, or rat.

Cheers,

Rob Hagan

Andrew Su

Mar 27, 2017, 5:17:49 PM3/27/17
to BioGPS
Dear Rob,

Thanks for the message.  I've confirmed the issue and we are looking into it right now.  More info coming soon.

Best,
-andrew

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BioGPS" group.

Andrew Su

Mar 27, 2017, 5:22:08 PM3/27/17
to BioGPS
Dear Rob,

As a work around, you can manually select the data set you're interested (that normally would show up by default).  To do that, please see the two attached screenshots...

Best,
-andrew
2017-03-27_14-19-22.jpg
2017-03-27_14-19-00.jpg

Andrew Su

Mar 27, 2017, 6:54:09 PM3/27/17
to BioGPS, robh...@email.unc.edu
Dear Rob,

It looks like this problem is now fixed -- can you confirm?

For your help eradicating bugs, may we send you a BioGPS mascot (which doubles as a monitor screen cleaner)?  If so, please email me your mailing address and mascot preference (http://sulab.org/2008/12/biogps-swag-just-in-time-for-the-holidays/) directly to me (off list).

Best,
-andrew