RE:NCI60_cell_line

Rajasekhar Moturi

Aug 8, 2016, 10:29:40 AM8/8/16
to bio...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I have found one mistake in NCI60 cell line data in Biogps. Generally the default display in BioGPS expression viewer/activity chart is an average of the two cell lines. But NCI H226 was not taken average it has displayed two times.

Please correct me if I am wrong

Regards

Raja Moturi

Aug 8, 2016, 11:38:51 AM8/8/16
to BioGPS, rajasekh...@gvkbio.com
Hi Raja,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!  It may be the way the two samples were named that the program did not automatically average them when displaying it in the viewer.  I'll follow up with the devs to have it fixed.

best wishes,
ginger