Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Ren Zhili

no leída,
22 nov 2016, 9:56:40 p.m.22/11/16
para bio...@googlegroups.com

Dear Biogps,

Hi!

I am really interested in this websites. I am wondering why the data that I downloaded from GSE10246 differs so greatly from the gene expression values in the webpage. Would you please kindly show how to do the transformation and why? Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Zhili

------------

Ren Zhili

Faculty of Health Sciences

University of Macau, China

Tel 853 65705289

Email yb5...@umac.mo

G Tsueng

no leída,
28 nov 2016, 12:57:27 p.m.28/11/16
para BioGPS,yb5...@connect.umac.mo
Hi Zhili,

Can you post the link of the gene expression view you're seeing that is different from what you're expecting?

Thanks,
ginger

Ren Zhili

no leída,
1 dic 2016, 2:33:18 a.m.1/12/16
para G Tsueng,bio...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ginger,
Hi! I downloaded the dataset from the following address http://plugins.biogps.org/download/geneatlas_MOE430_20090327.raw.avg.csv.zip And it seems quite different from what is shown in the gene report/gene expression chart. Thank you very much!
All the best,
Zhili

Ren Zhili

Faculty of Health Sciences