Re: Human data unavailable?

BioGPS Help Desk

Jul 24, 2020, 6:23:56 PM7/24/20
to Iman Schultz | Pantarhei Oncology, bio...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for reporting this to us. We are looking into this issue and will post a fix soon.

Chunlei

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 3:11 AM Iman Schultz | Pantarhei Oncology <i...@pantarheioncology.nl> wrote:

Dear BioGPS team,

Since recently I’m unable to retrieve and view the BioGPS results for human genes, while those for mouse and rat are still available (I’m on Windows and using Google Chrome). I was wondering whether you know what is going on here? Many thanks for your feedback!

Kind regards,

Iman Schultz

BioGPS Help Desk

Jul 25, 2020, 11:52:03 AM7/25/20
to Iman Schultz | Pantarhei Oncology, bio...@googlegroups.com
Dear Iman,

          We have now fixed the issue impacting human genes. It was introduced recently on our data backend, but was a quick fix.

          Thanks again for letting us know.

Best,

Chunlei