edX Introduction to Discrete Choice Models - Missing grading instructions

Filippos Adamidis

May 22, 2022, 7:28:49 AM5/22/22
to Biogeme
Dear community,

I am trying to self-grade my results from Chapter 4: PandasBiogeme, but I can't download the grading instructions unfortunately. The discussion on edX seems to be quite inactive as well. Has anybody managed to download the grading instructions?

Best regards,
Filippos

Cecilia Hult

Jul 4, 2024, 9:27:28 AMJul 4
to Biogeme
I know this reply is probably not useful to the author since the post is two years old, but it might be useful for future students:

To me (I've tried with Edge and Chrome browsers) the links in the grading instructions are not clickable, but the URL:s for the grading instructions can be entered manually into a browser. Then I can access the grading instructions.
The links are available when clicking the "i" symbol next to the grading form. (This is also true for all HTLM-files and .py-files).
BR,
Cecilia