Ben-Akiva, Bierlaire: Online Course on Discrete Choice Models, EPFL, Lausanne

Bierlaire Michel

Oct 6, 2021, 11:44:49 AMOct 6
to biogeme, Bierlaire Michel
Dear all,

Next March, we are organizing at EPFL the course on discrete choice models to predict individual behavior and market demand.

The lecturers will be Moshe Ben-Akiva (MIT) and myself.

As traveling continues to be complicated due to the pandemic situation, the course will be provided entirely online.

The announcement is available at

http://transp-or.epfl.ch/dca

We offer scholarships for members of academic institutions and PhD students.

Would you mind to communicate this announcement to people who may be potentially interested?

Thank you very much indeed.

Best regards,

Michel