My first model with Biogeme

Mladen Zamanov

Jun 18, 2024, 3:17:53 AMJun 18
to Biogeme
Hello,
I am working on my first mode choice model with Biogeme.

I have prepared the data according to the requirements and configured the model in Google Colab as shown in the videos. I have 5 modes (public transport, car driver, car passenger, bike and walking) and about 8200 samples. For all of them I have the travel time, as well as the number of transfers for the public transport.

When I run the model in the end I get a result where all betas and constants are 0.
This is the short summary of the results:
Results for model 01logit Nbr of parameters: 7 Sample size: 8260 Excluded data: 0 Final log likelihood: -1.797693e+308 Akaike Information Criterion: inf Bayesian Information Criterion: inf

Could you please help me find what I am doing wrong?

Best regards,
Mladen

Michel Bierlaire

Jun 18, 2024, 3:20:51 AMJun 18
to mladen....@gmail.com, Michel Bierlaire, Biogeme
Difficult to guess. You need to share your code.
> --

Michel Bierlaire
Transport and Mobility Laboratory
School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering
EPFL - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
http://transp-or.epfl.ch
http://people.epfl.ch/michel.bierlaire