Help needed

Mandy Xiao

Sep 7, 2021, 12:40:04 PM9/7/21
to Biogeme
Dear Group,

Hi, I always met a warning like blow:

Please check the syntax. A common mistake is to forget the
mandatory blank space terminating each variable name.
Warning:  Error: Syntax error in file [mnl1.mod] at line 30

I checked with it several times but still can't working, could you please kindly help me out?

Best Regards,
Mandy
mnl1.mod
mnl1.txt

Bierlaire Michel

Sep 7, 2021, 12:43:23 PM9/7/21
to hanyuee...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
Remove the [Exclude] keyword.
And consider upgrading. This version of Biogeme is outdated, and not supported anymore. Consult the webpage.

<mnl1.mod><mnl1.txt>

Mandy Xiao

Sep 8, 2021, 5:44:40 AM9/8/21
to Biogeme
Thank you! after removed

It gave a new warning:

Warning:  Row in data file: 2
Warning:  Attribute:        age
Warning:  Error: Pointer to patArithNode is NULL.

Is any solution to solve it?

I am not good at python,sorry for still use this version...