Error message when installing biogeme via homebrew on mac

Sophie JO

May 10, 2023, 5:30:14 PM5/10/23
to Biogeme
Hi,

I have successfully downloaded homebrew. I am having issues with downloading biogeme on my mac through homebrew and have the attached error message.

Can anyone help at all or think why?

Thanks
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 18.40.13.png

Bierlaire Michel

May 11, 2023, 3:33:48 AM5/11/23
to soph...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
The version of Biogeme distributed with homebrew is outdated and not available anymore.
Biogeme is now distributed as a Python package. See biogeme.epfl.ch
> --
> <Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 18.40.13.png>

Michel Bierlaire
Transport and Mobility Laboratory
School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering
EPFL - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
http://transp-or.epfl.ch
http://people.epfl.ch/michel.bierlaire