introduction to PandasBiogeme

Uthpalee Hewage

Jan 12, 2023, 11:34:52 AM1/12/23
to Biogeme
Hello,

I am Biogeme and python beginner. I tried running the code in " A short introduction to PandasBiogeme" and I keep getting  "FileNotFoundError" when I try run the code "df = pd . read_csv ( "swissmetro . dat" , "\ t ")
database = db . Database ("swissmetro" , df ).

I would be thankful for your support!

Bierlaire Michel

Jan 12, 2023, 11:40:56 AM1/12/23
to uthpa...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
The error message is self-explanatory.

Swalha Salim

Jan 13, 2023, 4:37:36 AM1/13/23
to Biogeme
Prof,

I also have the same error message. Please us first time users.

Ahmad Reshad Ansar

Jan 16, 2023, 10:26:03 AM1/16/23
to Biogeme
please use this command to read excel or csv file
pandas = pd.read_excel('C:/.................../swissmetro.xlsx')
database = db.Database('C:/................./swissmetro.xlsx',pandas)

However, I am not sure you could run the code
from Headers import *
cuz you will get the error [[ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'headers']]

Fabiana Peixoto de Mello

Jan 16, 2023, 11:18:40 AM1/16/23
to Biogeme
If you do not post your entire code in readable form - visually as it shows in your code editor - it is not going to be possible to help you. In any case, the error you are reporting has to do with some module you are trying to import. I do not believe you even need this module to read the file.