Re: [biogeme] Final rho square 01logit.html

Bierlaire Michel

Sep 28, 2021, 2:53:40 AM9/28/21
to ros.dev...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
You can find both the rho square and the rho-bar square in the report

Rho-square for the null model 0.235
Rho-square-bar for the null model 0.234
Rho-square for the init. model 0.235
Rho-square-bar for the init. model 0.234

Look at section 6 of this document for details.
https://transp-or.epfl.ch/documents/technicalReports/Bier20.pdf

On 27 Sep 2021, at 17:13, ros.dev...@gmail.com <ros.dev...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,
but in the report I cannot find the final rho square. Same in the report in the site 01logit - Report from biogeme 3.2.8 [2021-07-26] (epfl.ch).
Can someone help me to include the final rho square in the .html report?
Thanks and kind regards
Rosita De Vincentis