05normalMixture

barry mao

Apr 24, 2022, 9:14:21 AM4/24/22
to Biogeme
My English is not very good,I hope you can understand it。I hope I can get your help. I will be very grateful

example“05normalMixture和normalMixtureIntegral“”
B_TIME_RND = B_TIME +B_TIME * bioDraws('B_TIME_RND', 'NORMAL'),
B_TIME_RND = B_TIME + B_TIME_S * omega“

How can i get “B_TIME_RND“‘s ’Value and p-value,the result only have  B_TIME和B_TIME_s.

Another question is whether categorical variables can only be used through dummy processing, such as gender

thank you!!

Bierlaire Michel

Apr 24, 2022, 9:24:49 AM4/24/22
to barrym...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme

On 23 Apr 2022, at 17:17, barry mao <barrym...@gmail.com> wrote:

My English is not very good,I hope you can understand it。I hope I can get your help. I will be very grateful

example“05normalMixture和normalMixtureIntegral“”
B_TIME_RND = B_TIME +B_TIME * bioDraws('B_TIME_RND', 'NORMAL'),
B_TIME_RND = B_TIME + B_TIME_S * omega“

How can i get “B_TIME_RND“‘s ’Value and p-value,the result only have  B_TIME和B_TIME_s.

B_TIME_RND is a random coefficient, with mean B_TIME and variance B_TIME_S**2.
There is no p-value.

Another question is whether categorical variables can only be used through dummy processing, such as gender

Watch this video. https://youtu.be/35MREkzMLOw

thank you!!