T-test missed

Bastian Arnaiz Castillo

Dec 14, 2022, 7:54:35 AM12/14/22
to Biogeme
Hello,
I have a problem with the results. It turns out that in the results table the t-test and std error columns do not appear, only the rob columns. I am using version 3.2.10, but when I try on another computer that already had biogeme a few years ago the output appears with these columns.
Is it a problem with the version of Biogeme or with the operating system of the computer?
In the attached files are the MNL_Base which are the type of results expected and the MNL_datapequeña which are the results I am currently obtaining and want to improve in order to interpret the significance of the parameters.
MNL_datapequeña~00.html
MNL_Base.html

Bierlaire Michel

Dec 14, 2022, 8:37:40 AM12/14/22
to bxar...@uc.cl, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
The Rao-Cramer statistics are calculatedm but not reported (as this is confusing for several users).
If you want to have access to them, do the following:

import biogeme.results as res
the_results = res.bioResults(pickleFile=‘mymodel.pickle’)
the_results.getEstimatedParameters(onlyRobust=False)

<MNL_datapequeña~00.html><MNL_Base.html>

Bastian Arnaiz Castillo

Dec 14, 2022, 9:26:49 AM12/14/22
to Biogeme
Thanks!
That was the solution, it helped me a lot.