Singularity

Swalha Salim

May 21, 2023, 8:24:22 AM5/21/23
to Biogeme
Greetings Professor,

I have posted severally but no feedback. Kindly assist. How do I solve for singularity problem in my estimation?

Regards,
Maliha

Bierlaire Michel

May 21, 2023, 11:00:44 AM5/21/23
to mali...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
You need to improve your model specification. It is not a software issue.
> --

Michel Bierlaire
Transport and Mobility Laboratory
School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering
EPFL - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
http://transp-or.epfl.ch
http://people.epfl.ch/michel.bierlaire

Swalha Salim

May 22, 2023, 9:09:11 AM5/22/23
to Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
Thank you for the feedback. I resolved that. In my estimation however, some of my coefficients are not statistically significant, especially the ASC. Is it possible to have that with a stated choice experiment dataset?

Regards,
Maliha

Bierlaire Michel

May 22, 2023, 10:49:09 AM5/22/23