Biogeme basics

KAIBALYAPATI MISHRA

May 8, 2024, 11:03:54 AMMay 8
to Biogeme
Hi,

I am a Ph.D. student in Economics based in Bengaluru, India.
I am trying to learn Biogeme to use it for the objective of my thesis to estimate a discrete choice model. Can anyone suggest a source to learn the essentials of Biogeme so I can work on my codes?

Any page, book or YouTube channel/video will greatly help.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Kaibalyapati Mishra

Michel Bierlaire

May 8, 2024, 11:58:11 AMMay 8
to kpmish...@gmail.com, Michel Bierlaire, Biogeme
Just follow the instructions on the webpage, under "START"
https://biogeme.epfl.ch/
> --

Michel Bierlaire
Transport and Mobility Laboratory
School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering
EPFL - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
http://transp-or.epfl.ch
http://people.epfl.ch/michel.bierlaire