Error in logit model code

hesam mahmoodi

Apr 21, 2024, 6:49:03 AMApr 21
to Biogeme
Dear prof. Bierlaire,
I prepared my data in Excel according to the conditions of my problem and then I coded it according to the code related to Logit Model that was on the Biogeme site, but in the (the_biogeme = bio.BIOGEME(database, logprob)) part, it gives me an error (KeyError), what is the reason for this?

Best Regards,
Hesam
Screenshot (502).png
Screenshot (501).png

Michel Bierlaire

Apr 21, 2024, 7:03:18 AMApr 21
to hesamma...@gmail.com, Michel Bierlaire, Biogeme
It is probably a typo. Biogeme does not recognize the keyword 'Tick' in your model.
> --
> <Screenshot (502).png><Screenshot (501).png>

Michel Bierlaire
Transport and Mobility Laboratory
School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering
EPFL - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
http://transp-or.epfl.ch
http://people.epfl.ch/michel.bierlaire