Error term in MNL

Atefeh Fakourrad

Aug 17, 2021, 1:22:49 AM8/17/21
to Biogeme
Hi,

Just a quick question about the error term in MNL: As far as I know, Biogeme reports the parameter estimates with their standard errors (t-value & p-value), and variance-covariance matrix. This seems to be all about the systematic part of the utility function. I was wondering if I can find the information about the error term in the output file?

Thanks for your help.
Ati.

Bierlaire Michel

Aug 17, 2021, 1:36:27 AM8/17/21
to a.fak...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
There is nothing to report about the error terms for logit. They are i.i.d. EV with scale parameter nornalized to 1.