Handling help

Domingos Lucas

Sep 1, 2020, 11:23:04 AM9/1/20
to Biodiverse Users
Hello,
I'm an amateur in space analysis. Right now I'm conducting phylogenetic diversity analyzes in rocky environments in Brazil. And I found Biodiverse an extremely useful software for my analysis. However I'm having difficulty using it. Could someone provide me with a tutorial on how to use it (assembling spreadsheets, file types, etc.) or inform me of a blog for amateurs? Appreciate!

Shawn Laffan

Sep 1, 2020, 5:52:29 PM9/1/20
to biodiver...@googlegroups.com, Domingos Lucas
Hello Domingos,

The help system can be accessed through the main project page.  It does need a lot of work, though (help welcome).
http://shawnlaffan.github.io/biodiverse/

For a simpler introduction you can try the Quick Start Guide.
https://github.com/shawnlaffan/biodiverse/wiki/Downloads#quick-start-guide

There is a blog that covers some of the new functionality and also a few how-to guides.  Please feel free to suggest topics for new posts.
http://biodiverse-analysis-software.blogspot.com.au/

If you have any other questions about Biodiverse then please do ask them on this forum.

Regards,
Shawn.