Santa Clara Shelter in Place - BioCurious Closed

Maria Chavez

Mar 16, 2020, 11:12:28 PM3/16/20

Hello Everyone,

Today the Santa Clara County Public Health Department issued a shelter-in-place order. This means that BioCurious can no longer stay open. The order begins at 12:01am tonight. You can read the full order here. Any expected packages will be held at the Fedex or UPS customer center. You will need to pick them up from them as they won’t be delivered to BioCurious.

We anticipate reopening on April 7th when this order expires. If you have any questions, you can email in...@biocurious.org.

We are having a Zoom Town Hall meeting this Wednesday, at 7pm PST, to give further information and answer any questions you may have.  Here is the link to join the meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/484560210

We understand this is a trying time for our whole community and we are here to support you the best we can. Take care, don't panic, and please wash your hands!

Sincerely,

BioCurious Board