Bio Summit Applications are open!

Maria Chavez

Dec 9, 2022, 12:50:29 PM12/9/22
Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know that there is still time to get your application in for the Global Community Bio Summit 6.0!

Applications are now open for the Global Community Bio Summit 6.0, to be held January 27-29, 2023, online! Our 6th Bio Summit will be held as an online event with the majority of the programming being delivered virtually, but with regional gatherings encouraged.

Head to biosummit.org to learn more and make sure you get your applications in by January 1st @ Midnight PST. In your application you can also apply to share up to two presentations or workshops about your work or research, and you can also share an artistic exhibition via our Bio Creation Station!

>>>Bio Summit 6.0 Application deadline: January 1, 2023 @ MIDNIGHT PST<<<

To learn more about the Bio Summit, check out the Proceedings of Bio Summit 5.0 here - https://www.biosummit.org/proceedings

Submit to share a presentation or workshop in one of our many tracks:

Governance and Leadership
Learning and Education
Ancient Future Technology
Youth in Science
Building Diverse & Inclusive Communities
Open Innovation Projects
Environmental Stewardship & Justice
Responding to Global Health Challenges
Communicating Science
Building Collaborations & Sharing Resources
Bioart and Design
Workshops

For applicants interested in participating by leading a workshop/talk/other event, we encourage you to get your applications in early if you want to propose programming!

Apply Now, I hope to see you all there!

Cheers,

Maria Chavez
President, BioCurious