Teen opportunity in Oakland this weekend! Robot Heart Community Youth Activation Sat 11/18

Maria Chavez

Nov 17, 2023, 12:15:35 AM11/17/23
Hi All,

I wanted to share this opportunity with our community for a great workshop in Oakland this Saturday.
Robot Heart Foundation is partnering with the Museum of Children's Art (MOCHA) in Oakland on a set of DJ and Lighting workshops to be held on Saturday November 18 from 2-5p! The Robot Heart sound and lighting system is one of the most unique technological innovations in the world. The planet’s greatest DJs from the realms of electronic music and beyond have performed with this system, and now students will have that opportunity as well!
Members of the Robot Heart family will work with youth and share workshops on DJing and Lighting Design, culminating in the youth sharing their designs and mixes on the Robot Heart system. The event will be hosted at The Loom, which has been transformed into a hub bringing the creative spirit of Burning Man to Oakland

Cheers!

Maria Chavez
Board Member - BioCurious