Announcing COVID Accelerator - a Slack group for people working on COVID-19 solutions

Eri Gentry

Mar 13, 2020, 7:38:20 PM3/13/20
to biocurious, Tito Jankowski
Hey there! I hope you're staying safe and cool-headed in this historic time we're living in.

Recently, a friend asked: "when you look back on this historic moment, what will you say you did?" That was a *really* good question. Upon reflection, I wanted to make sure my future self could be proud of me today... meaning, I want to make any contribution I can!

So far, that's come in the form of helping to launch COVIDbase.com, a list of various COVID-19 efforts and COVID Accelerator, a Slack group to link people to projects/ideas and resources. It's meant for bright and activated people who want to do something about this virus! You can get together with others and get your projects launched! We'll do our best to link you to resources.

If you'd like to join, please fill out a quick survey with your ideas/abilities.

- Eri & Tito

--We've been really inspired by the work at BioCurious, Just One Giant Lab (JOGL) and other spaces to increase awareness, education, and action for COVID-19. Keep it up!