Join the COVID-19 Solutions Workshop this Sunday 10am-1pm PST

Eri Gentry

Apr 15, 2020, 3:25:38 PM4/15/20
to biocurious, BioCurious Board
Hope you can join us this Sunday, April 19th from 10am to 1pm PST. Take 3 hours to make a difference!

You'll hear from special guest Edith Bracho-Sanchez, M.D., a pediatrician and telemedicine director at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. Then you'll rapid prototype in small groups.

If you're thinking about how to serve populations in need, or how to build solutions for the future, we want you there!

Sign up here

Seats are limited. Signups close on Thursday at 9 PM PST.

COVID Solutions Design Workshop
Sunday, April 19
10:00 am PST - 1:00pm PST

In partnership with IMAGINEi5, an agile team of innovators out of the Haas School of Business, COVID Accelerator is hosting a design jam to get ideas out of your head and off the ground.

COVID Accelerator is a community that's building solutions to the COVID-19 crisis. Learn more and join us at http://covidaccelerator.com

PS: Know someone who might be interested? Please forward this email. Do you know communities at universities, clinics or other solutions-oriented folks? We're looking for help with this sort of outreach so would love the connections. Thanks for reading this far :)

Eri Gentry
Co-founder of BioCurious
Co-creator at COVID Accelerator
Negative Co-founder & Chief Design Officer