PDF on Bioinformatics Mobile Apps (from 2012)

1 view

Jonathan Reyles

Apr 21, 2013, 4:00:40 PM4/21/13
to biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com

http://www.cs.wmich.edu/~elise/courses/cs603-bio/SII-12/Presentation1-Jason.pdf

Even a conference coming up at (Oct. 2013 in Europe).

There's obviously much more now, but I thought this might be an interesting thing to look at before our meeting.

I haven't officially made an Android or iPhone mobile app in submission to Google Play or the App Store myself so I think this might be something really cool for us to do. Let's talk about making one for the meeting. There's already the need shown for the algae project. I think we should focus on that if we do decide on it because it's already well-defined and written in a proposal.

--
Regards,
Jon

Jenney Choi - McNaughton

Apr 21, 2013, 4:04:46 PM4/21/13
to Jonathan Reyles, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com
We will share the final proposal we are submitting to SpaceGambit with you, so you can see what the goals and objectives are of BioMONSTAAAR. It should be ready later tonight.