BioCurious Bioinformatics Community Project Survey

jre...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2013, 3:44:18 AM4/26/13
to biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com

It's been about a month since we've gotten the Bioinformatics Community Project rolling through. Help us out by giving some feedback on the project and how we can help make it a better experience!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NV54zrOWWXoY4n2r7D5w9qUZoYBSjGiOV26orDsKaEE/viewform?sid=1b1d62a7d2e4479&token=boNORT4BAAA.I18OJSn1hoAuIotojp99rw._OgJD9VjPIcYP51hCvLzhQ

BioCurious Bioinformatics Community Project Survey

We'd like to know your experience so far in this Bioinformatics project survey. All information will remain confidential.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.