BioCurious project page is up!

Patrik D'haeseleer

Apr 28, 2013, 8:33:38 PM4/28/13
to biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, BioCurious Printer Hacking, biocurious-l...@googlegroups.com, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, Eri Gentry
Hi all,

Thanks to Eri, we finally have a projects page linked off the BioCurious web site! Check it out:

http://biocurious.org/projects/

So far, we only have pages for the bioprinter and bioluminescence groups fleshed out, but I would like to at least get a page up for each of the community projects:

http://biocurious.org/bioprinter
http://biocurious.org/bioluminescence

We could really use one kick-ass picture from the lab automation and bioinformatics groups, to use as a stand-in until you guys can put together a separate page.

I'll probably work on these pages some more when I have a scrap of spare time again. Meanwhile, feel free to send me feedback on how to improve these pages (and/or content to post on them!)

Patrik

Anitha Bodepudi

Apr 28, 2013, 8:45:11 PM4/28/13
to biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, BioCurious Printer Hacking, biocurious-l...@googlegroups.com, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, Eri Gentry
Awesome!

I've been talking to folks about getting involved in general and volunteering. Glad to know they'll have more to look at on our website :)

Cheers!
Anitha Bodepudi

Jonathan Reyles

Apr 28, 2013, 9:12:36 PM4/28/13
to biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

We could start with our blurb from the Maker Faire, we could modify/expand on it it a bit; maybe add a fancy pic to go with it.
There are a myriad of possibilities in the Bioinformatics project.

--
Regards,
Jon

Jonathan Reyles

Apr 29, 2013, 2:27:07 AM4/29/13
to biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Let me know what you think so far. Don't hesitate to make suggestions. I accidently made it view-only (thanks to Patrik for pointing this out) but I have now gave everyone permission to edit/make comments.

Jenney Choi - McNaughton

Apr 29, 2013, 4:30:49 AM4/29/13
to Jonathan Reyles, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I've made a second draft of the Bioinformatics CP write up working from Jon's first draft. Thank you Jon!

It is open for editing and comments. Formatting will come later after initial comments and changes.

Thanks,
Jenney