Fwd: This Thursday! Tech Talk with BioMONSTAAAR Photobioreactor Team

Jenney Choi - McNaughton

Jun 25, 2013, 6:12:10 PM6/25/13
to BioCurious Printer Hacking, plant-bio---a...@googlegroups.com, biocurious-l...@google.com, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sunny Allen <sunnic...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Subject: This Thursday! Tech Talk with BioMONSTAAAR Photobioreactor Team
To: diy...@googlegroups.com, biocurious <biocu...@googlegroups.com>

A group of us at BioCurious created a proposal for an open source automated photobioreactor to grow algae. Our proposal - BioMONSTAAAR - was accepted by SpaceGAMBIT and this week we're giving a talk at Hacker Dojo, hosted by our friends at Silicon Valley Space Center.

http://events.hackerdojo.com/event/3107002-svsc-tech-talk-biomonstaaar-spacegambit-open-source-bioreactor

Time: 7:00-9:00
Day: this Thursday, June 27, 2013
Address: 599 Fairchild Dr., Mountain View, CA.

We are excited to share what our project is about and we are also looking to recruit a few more hardware and software people to our team.

Hope to see you there!

Tieniu Li

Jun 25, 2013, 6:57:02 PM6/25/13
to Jenney Choi - McNaughton, biocurious-l...@google.com, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com
That's great news. Pusong (my son) and I went to the meeting that finalized the proposal. We want to contribute on hardware/software.

- Tieniu & Pusong Li