Online Bioinformatics Project Meetings

Jonathan Reyles

May 20, 2013, 1:29:53 PM5/20/13
to biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

While there are advantages to meeting in person, I notice that it's not always possible for folks to drive over to Sunnyvale to engage in the community projects. I'm going make it an option to connect online for the Bioinformatics Meetups.

http://doodle.com/hi7etuuxtwzf3d6d

I'll leave it up to everyone to decide, and whichever gets the most votes by Saturday, we'll integrate it into the meetings.

Looking forward to seeing what the majority decides on. :-)

--
Regards,
Jon