Re: Bioinformatics Community Project This Sunday

Jonathan Reyles

May 29, 2013, 9:55:39 PM5/29/13
to Jenney Choi - McNaughton, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, Johan Sosa, Brett Bowman, Patrik D'haeseleer, Kristina Hathaway
Everyone,

I won't be here this Sunday afternoon as I'm visiting family. Could anyone here perhaps step up to take my place? We basically will just need to work on what Johan had proposed. We can also have the meeting to address any questions/concerns for Rosalind. I might be able to get on through Google+ Hangout to help out with this if folks still want to attend. Please let me and Jenney know.

Thanks in advanced!

--
Regards,
Jon

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Jenney Choi - McNaughton <j3n...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
Good news, Adam is going to staff from 2:00-6:30 pm. So we have the staffing half figured out. Is someone going to lead the community project? Otherwise I will still cancel.

Thanks,
Jenney

Johan Sosa

May 30, 2013, 1:58:57 PM5/30/13
to Jonathan Reyles, Jenney Choi - McNaughton, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, Johan Sosa, Brett Bowman, Patrik D'haeseleer, Kristina Hathaway
I will be at BioCurious on Sunday so I can talk about what I proposed with anyone who's interested.

Jenney Choi - McNaughton

May 30, 2013, 2:53:39 PM5/30/13
to Johan Sosa, Jonathan Reyles, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, Johan Sosa, Brett Bowman, Patrik D'haeseleer, Kristina Hathaway
Thanks so much Johan! Adam will be staffing Sunday afternoons until 6:30 pm for the foreseeable future, except June 16.

Jenney Choi - McNaughton

May 31, 2013, 8:31:34 PM5/31/13
to Johan Sosa, Jonathan Reyles, biocurious-bi...@googlegroups.com, Johan Sosa, Brett Bowman, Patrik D'haeseleer, Kristina Hathaway
Hi Johan,