September bioc-teaching meeting

lauren...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2022, 8:58:30 AM8/8/22
to bioconductor-teaching
Dear all,

Our September meeting clashes with the Heidelberg workshop. During the last meeting, we suggested to postpone if by 1 week so we could debrief the teaching week and workshop.

Any planning/discussions for the teaching week can be done over slack.

Charlotte, would that be OK with you?

Best wishes,

Laurent

Charlotte Soneson

Aug 28, 2022, 8:42:23 AM8/28/22
to lauren...@gmail.com, bioconductor-teaching
Hi all,

sorry, just realized I forgot to reply to this - September 19th works ok for me, I may be a little bit late as I have another meeting at 13:30 CEST.

Charlotte

Laurent Gatto

Aug 29, 2022, 12:22:51 PM8/29/22
to bioconductor-teaching
Great, thank you Charlotte. The schedule for that meeting on the 19 September will be to discuss the teaching week and workshop in Heidelberg.

Best wishes,

Laurent