Teaching "Introduction to data analysis with R and Bioconductor"

Saskia Freytag

Feb 13, 2022, 5:42:19 PM2/13/22
to bioconductor-teaching
Hi everyone,

I have been asked to teach the fabulous "Introduction to data analysis with R and Bioconductor" course for the Biocommons project. I will be teaching online across 4 3-hour sessions. Since it is online there is the possibility to make a recording. I am not sure whether you are interested in this (also I will probably not be the best), but I am happy to share the recording.

Also if you have any other experiences/tips and tricks for teaching this course please feel free to share.

Best,

Saskia

Kevin Rue-Albrecht

Apr 28, 2022, 7:39:11 AM4/28/22
to bioconductor-teaching
Hi Saskia,

Just coming across this email again, as I was about to email this group about recent progress I've made on the "genomic ranges" episode of the Carpentries lesson:

When is this Biocommons course happening? From googling around, I suspect you might be referring to this one in June 2022, is that right?

Anyway, I've been making slow and uneven progress on the Carpentries lesson the last few months. Happy to be peer-reviewed and get feedback on the current state of the lesson.

Best
Kevin