Hopp til første uleste melding

Kevin RUE

ulest,
8. jan. 2021, 14:11:4308.01.2021
til bioconductor-teaching
Hi all,

Is that something that would be worth attending, for me and any other of us, or are we already too far along the lesson development process?

Best,
Kevin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kevin Rue <kevin.rue...@imm.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 19:10
Subject: FW: [cp-discuss] Re: Apply to Join The Carpentries Lesson Development Study Groups
To: kevin...@gmail.com <kevin...@gmail.com>

From: Toby Hodges via discuss <dis...@lists.carpentries.org>
Date: Wednesday, 6 January 2021 at 17:22
To: discuss <dis...@lists.carpentries.org>

Hi everyone,

Re-posting for those who might have missed this in a December rush. Please see the message below about the launch of a new program of Lesson Development Study Groups, and read the associated blog post for more details. You still have one week to get your application in!

All the best,

Toby

On 18. Dec 2020, at 11:40, Toby Hodges <tobyh...@carpentries.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We are thrilled to announce a new program of Lesson Development Study Groups for members of the Carpentries community who would like develop a new lesson in The Carpentries Incubator.

The Study Groups program will bring these community members together to develop their lessons as a cohort. Participants will benefit from the process by learning and discussing good practices in lesson design and share their experience as they build their lessons.

By the end of the program, participants will have gained practical experience of the backwards design approach to lesson development, written and taught at least one section of their lesson, prepared a plan for the remaining material, and set up a repository to facilitate further collaborative development of their lesson.

To learn more about the program and how you can apply, please read the blog post announcement, and feel free to contact me (tobyh...@carpentries.org) or reply to this message if you have any questions.

All the best,

Toby

--

Dr Toby Hodges (he/him)

Curriculum Community Developer

The Carpentries | https://carpentries.org

Schedule a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/tobyhodges

--

Dr Toby Hodges (he/him)

Curriculum Community Developer

The Carpentries | https://carpentries.org

Schedule a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/tobyhodges

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements. Some other lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and our local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries Code of Conduct found here: https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries / discuss / see discussions + participants + delivery options Permalink

Kevin RUE

ulest,
8. jan. 2021, 14:13:2608.01.2021
til bioconductor-teaching

I went to add it to the agenda for Monday and ... (facepalm) ... it's already there.

Don't mind me!
Talk on Monday :)
Kevin
Svar alle