Curiculum planning

lauren...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 8:57:23 AM7/2/20
to bioconductor-teaching
Dear all,

I would like to organise a first live discussion to discuss a Bioconductor curriculum. I have created a doodle poll for next week with suggestions that should work for all time zones of anticipated participants.

It can of course be expanded if needed.

Best wishes,

Laurent

bioconductor-teaching

Jul 3, 2020, 3:23:26 AM7/3/20
to bioconductor-teaching
It looks like Thursday at either 4, 5 or 6pm works for those that have replied. I will give it a bit more time in the hope that someone from the Carpentries follows up, as it would be great to have their input.

In the meantime, feel free to put any discussion points on the agenda (in the google doc).