Notes - biocommons maintainers meeting (Jul 22, 2024)

Reece Hart

Jul 22, 2024, 1:02:26 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Reece Hart, biocommons-maintainers
Hi All- Here's the agenda for tomorrow's maintainers' meeting. See you there.
Feel free to add topics using the link in the calendar invitation.

-Reece

Notes

  • Revisit trusted publisher for pypi releases

    • Kori is an owner of biocommons.example. Did that work?

    • Org request still pending, so will have to be per-person and per-project ☹️

  • How do we adopt Conventional Commits and use it effectively?

    • Enforce commits messages?

    • Enforce merge messages?

    • Use with Semantic Release?

  • Revisit branching strategies

    • How do we want to handle separate branches for next patch and next minor and next major release?