Webinar invite: What can open research values bring to research assessment reform?

Prash

May 11, 2023, 9:04:22 AM5/11/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com

Register for free

View In Browser      Add to your Safe Senders      Forward to a colleague

  F1000
Share with colleagues

Share on Facebook   Share on Twitter   Share on Linkedin   Forward to a colleague

Add description of image

We are pleased to invite you to our webinar, 'What can open research values bring to research assessment reform?'

Save my spot

What to expect:

The webinar will consider the requirements of research assessment today and discuss the opportunities particularly presented by open research publishing to help to support greater inclusivity and responsible research behaviors and practices.

Our speakers will ask and consider:

  How do we assess research impact today?
  What can open research practices contribute to future research assessment systems?
  What can publishers do to support responsible research assessment?
  What are the great examples of innovation that we can draw upon to help shape research assessment systems?

All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.

Can't attend live? By reserving your place, you'll also receive a link to watch the webinar on-demand or to share with your colleagues.

Routledge & CRC Press Taylor & Francis Journals
F1000 Dovepress
Connect with us
Facebook twitter LinkedIn YouTube Weibo Instagram

This is an email from Taylor & Francis Group. Taylor & Francis Group is a trading division of Informa that operates through various Informa legal entities including, but not limited to, Informa UK Limited and Taylor & Francis Group, LLC. Taylor & Francis Group includes, but is not limited to: F1000 Research Ltd; Dove Press Ltd; and the publishing imprints of "Taylor & Francis", "Routledge", and "CRC Press".

--
Prashanth N Suravajhala, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Systems Genomics

"One rule is important in science- only courageous people win "   ~ Max Planck