We just finished an exciting webinar by Jeanne on Unlocking the Future: A journey into Genetic Counseling

Virtual Post Bioclues

Jun 26, 2024, 8:58:36 AMJun 26
GCCI Webinar by Jeanne on Unlocking the Future: A journey into Genetic Counseling  (Inspiring the next generation of genetic counselors)
image.png

--
Bioclues is India's largest bioinformatics society working for bridging mentor mentee relationships.

Virtual Post Bioclues

Jun 26, 2024, 9:12:48 AMJun 26
image.png
Thank you, Jeanny

We respect your privacy. Should you feel you are not interested, please unsubscribe from the google group. Alternatively, you can send a request to the moderator. Aside, we would highly appreciate if you respect open access.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bioclues" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bioclues/CAEWtsAKcW4jWiqKHQdmECndEOk7myA3ReqQH3CCA2o70o5E3xA%40mail.gmail.com.