Multiple Protein Profiler 1.0 (MPP): A Webserver for Predicting and Visualizing Physiochemical Properties of Proteins at the Proteome Level

Anuj Sharma

Jul 11, 2024, 10:43:34 AM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to bioc...@googlegroups.com

I'm happy to announce our newly published Multiple Protein Profiler 1.0 (MPP) webserver in the Protein Journal. This innovative MPP tool enables the prediction and visualization of physicochemical properties for bulk protein entries or entire proteomes. This user-friendly tool will significantly aid researchers in protein annotation and accelerate genome and proteome studies across plants, animals, and all domains of life. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10930-024-10214-z

--

Anuj Kumar, PhD

Postdoctoral Fellow

The Department of Microbiology and Immunology,

Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Contact: (M) +91-8881388536

E-mail: anujbioi...@gmail.coman...@bioclues.org

ORCID iDhttps://orcid.org/0000-0002-5023-7618