Fwd: Register for FFC's 31st International Conference

Prash

Jan 18, 2023, 11:39:55 PM1/18/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Danik Martirosyan <f...@functionalfoodscenter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan, 2023, 09:36
Subject: Register for FFC's 31st International Conference
To: prash

Last 48 hours to register with early bird prices! Reserve your spot.

FFC's 31st International Conference Early Bird Prices

January 2023

Dear Readers, Scientists, Authors,

We would like to remind you that our price is going up in 48 hours. Register now and guarantee the lowest prices! The offer is valid ONLY until Thursday, January 20th at 5pm (PST)

­

Guarantee My Early Bird Prices

­
­

Last Minute Questions?

­

Read More About Our Conference

­
­

Interested in sending an abstract for presentation?

­Are you working on a project that would fall within the scope of our conference? Submit your abstract today! Review abstract submission guidelines and send your abstract as an attached file:

­

Abstract Sample

­

Functional Food Center

Quorum Drive 5050, 75254, Dallas

This email was sent to pr...@bioclues.org

You've received it because you've subscribed to our newsletter.