Biophysics and Computational Biology: PNAS Table of Contents for July 20, 2021; Vol. 118, No. 29 is now complete

Prash

Jul 21, 2021, 8:03:41 PM7/21/21
to bioc...@googlegroups.com

Biophysics and Computational Biology
NMR identification of a conserved Drp1 cardiolipin-binding motif essential for stress-induced mitochondrial fission
Mukesh Mahajan, Nikhil Bharambe, Yutong Shang, Bin Lu, Abhishek Mandal, Pooja Madan Mohan, Rihua Wang, Jennifer C. Boatz, Juan Manuel Martinez Galvez, Anna V. Shnyrova, Xin Qi, Matthias Buck, Patrick C. A. van der Wel, and Rajesh Ramachandran
Structural basis for potassium transport in prokaryotes by KdpFABC
Marie E. Sweet, Casper Larsen, Xihui Zhang, Michael Schlame, Bjørn P. Pedersen, and David L. Stokes
Deactivation blocks proton pathways in the mitochondrial complex I
Michael Röpke, Daniel Riepl, Patricia Saura, Andrea Di Luca, Max E. Mühlbauer, Alexander Jussupow, Ana P. Gamiz-Hernandez, and Ville R. I. Kaila
Computational design of a synthetic PD-1 agonist
Cassie M. Bryan, Gabriel J. Rocklin, Matthew J. Bick, Alex Ford, Sonia Majri-Morrison, Ashley V. Kroll, Chad J. Miller, Lauren Carter, Inna Goreshnik, Alex Kang, Frank DiMaio, Kristin V. Tarbell, and David Baker