Live Webinar: Discover the Power of Fontus Automation

Siddharth Kapri

Sep 28, 2023, 9:03:54 AM9/28/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com, siddhar...@revvity.com

A new Era for Automated Liquid Handling

Live Webinar: Discover the Power of Fontus Automation

Setting up a new standard in liquid handling

We are excited to extend a special invitation to you for an exclusive series of webinar that will showcase the new Fontus™ liquid handling workstation. Throughout these engaging live presentations, our experts will provide an in-depth exploration of the Fontus system, delving into its advanced features and the functionalities that set it apart.

We look forward to your active participation and the opportunity to connect with you during the webinars.

Webinar Series Schedule:

Date: Oct. 04, 2023 - A new Era for Automated Liquid Handling: Discover the Power of Fontus Automation

Date: Nov. 08, 2023 - Simplify your NGS automation with the Fontus Workstation

Date: Nov. 29, 2023 - Explore how to streamline liquid handler management: Tips and Tricks

Time: All webinars start at 10 am EST / 3 pm BST / 4 pm CEST

Save your seat

A new Era for Automated Liquid Handling: Discover the Power of Fontus Automation

Oct. 04, 2023

Seize this opportunity to revolutionize your workflow!
The Fontus liquid handling workstation is a next generation liquid handler, which combines the best technology from our existing platforms and incorporates numerous new features to make your workflows easier and faster while delivering better results.

• Advanced liquid handling capabilities
• Enhanced usability
• Strong sustainability
• Customizable to your assay needs

With streamlined workflows and qualified protocols, we simplify the preparation of fast, reproducible libraries every time.

We look forward to your active participation and the opportunity to connect with you during the webinars.

Register Now

Featured speakers:

>John Fink

John Fink
General Manager, Automated Liquid Handling
Revvity

Wen Lu, M.Eng.

Wen Lu, M.Eng.
Product Manager, Automated Liquid Handling
Revvity

Request A Quote | Contact Us | Privacy Policy |
Manage Your Email Preferences or Unsubscribe

© 2023 Revvity. All rights Reserved.
940 Winter Street | Waltham, MA 02451 USA
www.revvity.com

With Best Regard

Siddharth Kapri