Call for papers for Springer International Conference on Advances in Nano-Neuro-Bio-Quantum

Preenon Bagchi

May 11, 2023, 1:02:24 AM5/11/23
to Prash, bioc...@googlegroups.com, Ip...@googlegroups.com

** Please forward to anyone who might be interested **

I-CAN-2023 (Proceedings by Springer) | 26-27 October, 2023 | Bali, Indonesia

Springer International Conference on Advances in Nano-Neuro-Bio-Quantum

Website: https://vasishthgenomics.in/mgmibt-event

Venue: Bali, Indonesia

                     ============================================================================================================

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day from Institute of Biosciences and Technology, MGM University, Aurangabad! On the behalf of the conference organizing committee, I am glad to inform you that the Springer International Conference on Advances in Nano-Neuro-Bio-Quantum (I-CAN-2023), will be held during October 26-27, 2023 at Bali, Indonesia. I-CAN-2023 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology and Biological Sciences to a common forum of cloud and quantam computing.

Indexing: Selected papers of the conference will be published in Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series (The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink).

Papers Submission: Manuscripts should be sent to pba...@mgmu.ac.in.

All submissions will strictly go through a plagiarism check, only those submissions, which pass through plagiarism check, will be double blind reviewed with at-least two reviewers.

Conference Tracks:

This International Conference aims to provide networking opportunities to the stakeholders from across the world in Research Domain.

The Research themes and tracks.

Call for research/review/case studies manuscripts from computer science, genetics, quantum sciences, genomics, bioinformatics, cloud, big data, ancient Indian medical sciences, nano and neuroscience.

Topics of the session may include, but not limited to, the following:

Big data in Bio-analysis

Natural Language Processing

Neurosciences and Nano-sciences

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning

Internet of Things

Quantum Bio-computing

Quantum Psychology and  Philosophy

Genomics in Cloud

Quantum Cloud Computing

Quantum Information Technology

Ethical Artificial Intelligence

We cordially invite the researchers from academia and industry to participate in this event and contribute to needs of smart technologies.

Important Dates:

DATES TO REMEMBER (EARLY BIRD):

Submission:     May   31, 2023

Notification:      June   30, 2023