Register Now: Taylor & Francis- Bioclues Publishing Academy

Kahali, Madhurima

Jul 19, 2023, 5:55:43 AM7/19/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com, Prash, Life Members of Bioclues

Dear BioClues Team,

I hope this email finds you well. We are thrilled to announce this Research Publishing Webinar Series in partnership with BioClues- and invite you to register for the first session. Together with Bioclues, we aim to bring valuable insights and knowledge from publishing industry to the researcher community. Register separately for each of the 6 sessions using the links on the attached PDF

To register for the first webinar, please use the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8382848606446854233

Session Brief: The first webinar, titled "Understanding Open Access Publishing, Exploring Open Access: Strategies for Successful Publications," is designed to address the increasing interest and requirement for researchers to publish their work open access. This session will explore the publishing process and provide practical strategies to increase the likelihood of successful publication. We will cover topics such as open access models, licensing, choosing reputable journals, manuscript preparation, the submission process, and navigating peer review. By the end of the session, participants should have a good understanding of what to expect during the publishing process.

Date and Time: The first webinar will take place on 26th July 2023 at 3:00 PM. We kindly request you to mark your calendars and encourage your members to save the date for this insightful session.

Speaker: We are delighted to announce that Dr. Madhurima Kahali, Head of Marketing at Taylor and Francis Group for the South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa Region, will be leading this session. Dr. Kahali brings a wealth of experience in the publishing industry, having managed both book and journal programs, launched global book series, and worked with prestigious academic societies. With her expertise in genetics and extensive knowledge of publishing practices, Dr. Kahali is well-equipped to provide valuable insights and guidance during the webinar.

T&F Research Publishing Academy: This session marks the beginning of the Taylor & Francis Researcher Publishing Academy. Over the course of six webinars, we will cover a range of topics relevant to researchers and professionals in the field of biology. We believe that this series will offer a valuable platform for knowledge sharing, discussion, and collaboration among the scientific community.

To provide a comprehensive overview of all six webinars in the series, we have attached a PDF document that includes clickable links. Please feel free to forward this document to your group and other relevant research communities, enabling them to access information about each webinar and share it with their peers.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your attention, and we hope to see many BioClues members join us for this exciting series.

Regards,

Madhurima Kahali, Ph.D.

Head of Marketing, B2C (South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa) | Taylor & Francis Group

Madhurima Kahali (@madchau) / Twitter

Taylor & Francis Books India Pvt Ltd.

2nd & 3rd floor | The National Council of YMCAs of India

1, Jai Singh Road| New Delhi 110001| India

CIN : U22112DL2004PTC131487

6000 Broken Sound Parkway NW | Suite 300 |Boca Raton | FL 33487 | United States

To find out more about our books visit www.crcpress.com

Information Classification: General

T&F Research Publish Academy- Bioclues.pdf

Kahali, Madhurima

Jul 24, 2023, 2:02:12 AM7/24/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com, Dwivedi, Pranav

Dear Researchers,

T&F Research Publish Academy- Bioclues.pdf