Bioinformatics/Data Science Postdoc

Prash

Jul 15, 2024, 7:19:06 AM (7 days ago) Jul 15
to bioc...@googlegroups.com
 Courtesy of Soeren, socbin

I am seeking a Bioinformatics/Data Science postdoc to join my research group at Aarhus University.

The job posting and application link can be found here:
https://au.career.emply.com/en/ad/genopslag-bioinformatics-data-science-postdoc-analysing-mutation-processes-in-t/irho1i

This is a reposting of a previously announced job opening. There are no internal candidates, and I encourage everyone interested in the position to apply.

Please email me (besen...@clin.au.dk) if you have any questions about the position or the application procedure (uploading a teaching portfolio is not necessary).

Best,
Søren Besenbacher

Associate Professor
Department of Molecular Medicine (MOMA) and Bioinformatics Research Centre (BiRC)
Aarhus University

--
Prashanth N Suravajhala, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Systems Genomics

"One rule is important in science- only courageous people win "   ~ Max Planck