Re: Call for Nominations: Innovators in Science

Prash

Feb 2, 2023, 9:07:17 AM2/2/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com

New York Academy of Sciences

.
View in Browser

Dear Colleague,

Do you know an exceptional Early-Career or Senior Scientist doing innovative research in the field of Cancer Immunology? Nominations for the Innovators in Science Award, administered by the New York Academy of Sciences and sponsored by Takeda Pharmaceuticals, will be accepted from February 1 - March 31, 2023.

The 2024 Innovators in Science Award will recognize achievements in Cancer Immunology.
Two prizes of US$200,000 will be awarded to individuals who have distinguished themselves for the creativity and impact of their research in the field of Cancer Immunology. This Award recognizes bold, creative scientists seeking to increase our molecular and immunological understanding of cancer and inform novel therapeutic approaches.

Nominations are invited from official nominators at the approved academic institutions listed here. We also welcome nominations from government, non-profit, or equivalent institutions around the world, as well as from the Award’s own Scientific Advisory Council, composed of renowned science and technology leaders. If your institution is not listed and you would like to nominate, please provide a brief statement of interest to takedain...@nyas.org.

To learn more about nominating, please visit www.takedainnovators.com.

I'd like to thank you in advance for forwarding this email to those in your network who may also be interested in nominating a worthy candidate. We look forward to recognizing notable work in this important area of research.

Sincerely,

Amanda Sadacca, PhD

Vice President, Awards
New York Academy of Sciences