Invitation to attend One Health Conference at GLA University, Mathura

OHI 2023

Sep 28, 2023, 8:13:24 AM9/28/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com

Respected Bioclues Member

Greetings from SIIP and GLA University, Mathura!!!

We are extremely glad to share that this year Society for Immunology and Immunopathology (SIIP) is organizing International Conference on One Health Initiative: Harmonizing Human, Animal, and Environmental Health (OHI-2023) from Nov. 01-03, 2023 at GLA University, Mathura.

We request you to kindly register and participate in the conference and grace the occasion. We also request you to kindly share abstracts from your group. There are various awards by both Organizers and SIIP Executive Council. Brochure of the event is enclosed for your kind consideration. We also request you to kindly circulate brochure among your group and students and help us in increasing the number of participants. You may the detailed information about the conference on website: www.gla.ac.in/ohi2023

Yours sincerely

Jagdip Singh Sohal, Ph.D.
Organizing Secretary- OHI 2023
Head- Centre for Vaccines and Diagnostic Research
GLA University, Chaumuhan, Mathura- 281 406
Executive Member- Society for Immunology and Immunopathology
Mobile: +91 9119180132, +91 9459505732 (Whatsapp)

GLA University
Brochure Final.pdf
OHI Flyer.pdf