Register for the first

Virtual Post Bioclues

Jul 16, 2024, 10:10:48 AM (6 days ago) Jul 16
Dear All

Get, set and go for the very first South Asian Network on Bioinformatics (SANBIX#2024) symposia, wherein the prelude was the lanbix series.

As we inch towards the global south, we have made a humble beginning to start with south Asian key bioinformatics and biologists!  We have only 100 to choose from who will network with these global leaders.

If you are a life member, you can attend free based on the key questionnaire, and on how you respond! If you are NOT, you can become a life member through https://bioclues.org/memberships/

Are you in?
If so, please join: https://bioclues.org/sanbix/

We have an excellent program and speakers in making!

image.png
Regards
Team Bioclues

--
Bioclues is India's largest bioinformatics society working for bridging mentor mentee relationships.