Regarding PG Diploma in Bioinformatics

Soma Ghosh

Jul 15, 2024, 1:38:46 AM (8 days ago) Jul 15
to bioc...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,

I wanted to enquire about if there are any pg diploma course in bioinformatics in bangalore.I am a professional in science communication but i wanted to contribute in the field of bioinformatics.

Thanks & Regards,
Soma Ghosh

Prash

Jul 15, 2024, 1:41:32 AM (8 days ago) Jul 15
to bioc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Soma

The IBAB, Bangalore has intermittent programs which they started

If you are an employee and want to have a part time program, the best way is to accumulate course credits which is equivalent to PD Dilpma  The NEP allows that .  Pl check and contact their institutes.

In North,  Hansraj Mahila maha Vidyalay, Jalandhar organises 1 year Diploma as well.

Regards
Prash

--
Bioclues is India's largest bioinformatics society working for bridging mentor mentee relationships.
http://www.bioclues.org

We respect your privacy. Should you feel you are not interested, please unsubscribe from the google group. Alternatively, you can send a request to the moderator. Aside, we would highly appreciate if you respect open access.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bioclues" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bioclues/CAGNYWiw-D4rNfKCeieeA8juDbY7O7Oxd%3D5BVTTXvDeoBC0JaCw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Prashanth N Suravajhala, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Systems Genomics

"One rule is important in science- only courageous people win "   ~ Max Planck

Harpreet Singh

Jul 16, 2024, 4:04:50 AM (7 days ago) Jul 16
to bioc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Soma,
Can you call me on my mobile number 9888545522
I can guide you. We also offer one year PG Diploma in Bioinformatics.

Thanks & Regards
Harpreet Singh