national organic program

henry buehler

Apr 17, 2018, 3:12:33 PM4/17/18
to Biochar
federal register activated charcoal added to list of allowed substances for animal feed , charcoal allowed for filtering process , biochar allowed for soil amendment .
I would like to get carbon credit for adding charcoal to animal , swine feed .
activated charcoal - non synthetic
derived from plant material activated by physical and not chemical treatments
also known as "activated carbon "

I know of no program that offers carbon credits for putting biochar , charcoal in or on ground

I am producing charcoal used as a filtering medium and charcoal that is too fine to be used as filtering medium.

access to yahoo group was cut off  and I do not want to bother with it