Vote for VermiChar (weekly reminder no.1)

Kobus Venter

Aug 19, 2013, 4:36:23 PM8/19/13
to bio...@googlegroups.com
Calling on all my friends and colleagues to vote for #VermiChar once again (http://www.blog.fnb.co.za/ideas-can-help/view-idea/?id=3231&d=7011807846665). Please login with your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter login and then share it on each of your active social platforms. The first time you vote you can get a minimum of 8 'smiles' which translate into votes (5 for registering and 3 for sharing once). If you have multiple social tools (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) you'll get 6 additional smiles for sharing there. Logging in and sharing weekly will free up 5 votes every week (2 for logging in and 3 for each share, but potentially could be 14 minimum). You are also allowed to share the main website as this is no doubt the aim of FNB, to get as much exposure as possible and for that you get 1 smile every time.

As you can see I am merely asking for weekly support that wont drive your followers crazy. This is your weekly reminder. Thank you for the support!

Regards

Kobus